Your skincare routine will vary according to the season of the year we are in. It is important to keep in mind each of the points to take into account in the change of season to avoid damaging our skin.
Right now we are in spring and although it is one of the most appropriate seasons of the year to show off our skin naturally, humidity and high temperatures can be factors that may affect it.
Here are the most recommended products to use during these hot months, as well as some tips to maintain an appropriate texture:
– Use exfoliating scrubs: this helps remove dead skin cells from the face and prepares the skin to absorb better the application of products such as toners or moisturizers so that your skin always looks fresh.
– Use sunscreen: during this season of the year the skin is more exposed to solar radiation, which causes more damage; this product helps prevent alterations such as irritation, mild burns or spots and in more severe cases skin cancer. It is important that it has an SPF 30 or higher and should be applied at least four times a day depending on your level of daily sun exposure.
– Hydration: Just like the rest of the body, the skin needs to be properly hydrated, as it loses water in the sun and looks lifeless. Remember to drink at least 2 liters of water a day to avoid dryness.
– Take care of your diet: increase your intake of fruits and vegetables that provide vitamins and nutrients, this will help you maintain a natural glow in your skin at all times.
– Pay more attention to your hands: Due to the health pandemic, people wash their hands more frequently and use antibacterial gel, so it is important to use an adequate moisturizer.
These tips will help you cope with temperature changes in the best way for your skin. Our principal commitment is to your health, wellness and personal image,and our Ardyss products from Armida’s Skincare line will help you look your best in this season so full of life.
These 2 products are our favorites and although they are all incredible, we recommend you not to stop using them to take care of your skin this season:
– Facial Cleanser: A gentle cleansing system that replaces facial soap, gel cleanser, makeup remover, and exfoliators. Ideal for all skin types. Detoxifies and purifies your face of toxins that remain in it after our day-to-day, perfect for this hot season.
– Purifying Mask: An intense treatment that deeply cleanses, purifies and revitalizes the skin. Helps eliminate components that can affect and irritate our skin.
Now that you know what you need to materize your skin care routine, don’t fall behind! Start today and you’ll notice changes in a matter of days.